Refunds & Returns
If your product is damaged or defective, we will either replace it or provide a refund. Please send pictures of the damage or defect to email@example.com with your store name and invoice number.
If you are unhappy with any of your products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know within 30 days of receiving your product. As long as the product has not been burned or melted, and is in season, we will provide return information and process a refund once we receive the product back, minus a 15% restocking fee.
If there is a problem with the product, we will pay to have it returned.
Substitutions or replacements will need to be retuned at your expense.
- All items should be packed well and returned in the original packaging if possible.
- Your product refund will be issued to the payment method used to make the original purchase once it has returned to Candleberry in it's original condition.
- Please enclose a copy of your order invoice and include which items are being returned and why for a refund or replacement.
- You may request a return or exchange within 30 days of the receipt of the product.
Broken or Damaged Items
- Unfortunately, products can become damaged during shipping. If you suspect breakage, do not open or handle. Simply call Candleberry and we will issue a call-tag to have the item returned. 502-223-2799.
- If your product is defective and used less than 25%, contact us at email@example.com. With pictures of the front, side and bottom of the candle and a description of the issue. We will work with you to resolve the issue.
- All damages or shortages must be reported within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.